There are 11 Ingenuity categories, 15 Innovation categories and 8 Overall Achievement categories to enter and win, plus one Prix d’Honneur, decided by the judges from the category winners.
For the purposes of these Awards, the terms “e-mobility”, “electric vehicle” or “EV” can include cars, trucks, bikes, motorcycles, all types of e-powered working vehicles, boats, aircraft, buses and locomotives as well as hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, and all the network infrastructure, manufacturers and service and installation providers that support the whole e-mobility sector.
We do not have the facilities to accept prototype or production vehicles, so please submit video material to show any vehicle or finished product at its best and support any video with objective road or test reports or press analysis or TV vehicle or product trials and testing.
Please note that there is an entry fee to pay, but only for your first entry. Any second or subsequent entries are FREE.
01. Emobility/EV Design (interior or exterior)
02. Emobility/EV Engineering
03. Emobility/EV Vehicle Management (including ride and handling)
04. Emobility/EV Autonomy
05. Battery Development
06. Fuel Cell Development
07. Electric Motor Development
08. Hybrid Power Development
09. Emobility/EV App or Software Development
10. Emobility/EV Charging Equipment and App or Software Development
11. Marketing, Promotion, Communications and Publishing
12. Plug-in EV (PEV)
13. Plug-in hybrid EV (PHEV)
14. Battery EV (BEV) – excluding buses, trucks, vans or pick-up EV
15. Fuel cell EV (FCEV)
16. Bus/Truck/Van/Pick-up EV (all types)
17. E-motorcycle and e-bike (including mobility vehicles)
18. Other types of EV (e.g. boats, aircraft, fork lifts, farm vehicles, etc)
19. Recycling innovation and sustainability initiatives (e.g. sustainable delivery)
20. Marketing, communications and advertising (for any emobility/EV sector brand or company)
21. Talent acquisition, HR and learning & development (relating to any aspect of e-mobility/EV such as OEMs, battery manufacture or gigafactory staffing)
22, Emobility/EV finance and insurance policies and plans
23. Emobility/EV infrastructure provider (including hydrogen)
24. Emobility/EV charge point manufacturer (including software originators)
25. Emobility/EV charge point resellers and installers
26. Emobility/EV charge point network operator
(Entrants for the Overall achievement categories must have entered at least one other category in the Ingenuity or Innovation sections)
27. Start-up Emobility/EV company (open to any start-up in operation for less than 2 years at July 31)
28. New Emobility/EV marque launch
29. Emobility/EV design and/or engineering team
30. Emobility/EV electronics/software team
31. Emobility/EV finance and insurance team
32. Emobility/EV marketing, communications or publishing team
33. Emobility/EV service team (dealers, infrastructure network, installation, maintenance, sustainable delivery, customer service, learning & development)
34. Emobility/EV manufacturer
(This cannot be entered as the Winner is selected by the judges from the category winners),
Final deadline for entries: September 26
Time pressures for preparing good entries can be tough. If you need a helping hand writing your awards submissions contact Boost Awards. They are the first and largest experts in preparing awards entries and act completely independently.
There is no financial relationship between the E-Mobility / Electric Vehicle Awards and Boost. Any advice you receive from Boost Awards is confidential, impartial and independent and the company operates worldwide.